CHLORINATING YOUR LATEX CLOTHING
Does this sound familiar…?
Dusting talcum powder all over the inside of your latex garment, pulling on your latex, then getting a damp cloth to wipe of the excess – and then waiting a few minutes to finish coughing from the talc dust while you ponder the fact that talc and cornstarch have been implicated in the generation of latex allergies.
Slathering yourself in lube. Slathering the inside of your latex clothing in lube. Sliding on your latex clothing, moving with some haste in order to get everything perfectly in position before the lube is absorbed into your skin and the latex sticks. Nope, not fast enough. Peel down the latex, reapply more lube and have another go.
Ever wished that putting on your latex clothing could be as easy as pulling on a spandex bodysuit or lycra leggings?? Having it slide right on like any other clothing item in your wardrobe?
Chlorinating your latex clothing can make this dream a reality! Even those hard to put on items like latex gloves or latex leggings will slide right on like they are greased ball bearings.
How Does Chlorination Work This Magic?
Try to think of latex at the molecular level as consisting of long, kinky, coiled strands. When you pull on the latex to stretch it, these long molecules unkink and stretch out longer. When the stretch is released they spring back to their original coiled up state. These long tangled molecules end at the surface of the latex, and where these ends are exposed to the surface they are extremely sticky. They want to attach themselves to whatever comes near. That is why latex clothing sticks to your skin if you don’t put a layer of powder or lubricant between yourself and the latex.
In chlorination you attach a little ‘cap’ – a chlorine molecule, to the end of each strand of latex molecule exposed at the surface. This chlorine molecule stays attached to the end of the latex string and makes it so it doesn’t want to stick to things anymore.
What Chlorinating Your Latex Will Mean For You:
- Spend more time looking fabulous and less time fiddling with dressing aids! Your latex won’t stick to you when you put it on. You can slide it right on with no powder or lubricant. Fast and easy. No mess.
- Your latex won’t stick to other latex. No more sticking between your thighs when you walk in latex tights!
- Wear street clothing over your latex with ease.
- Layer your latex clothing easily.
- Your latex won’t stick to your play partner. Your significant other will experience the most amazing, silky-smooth caresses from your latex gloves. Foot massages feel amazing through latex stockings...